Thursday, May 9, 2013

Today in News...

I feel that now that I have become a housewife masquerading as a writer, that I spend a good portion of my day reading articles and updates about what is going on in the world.  Which is great for the community to be an informed individual.  Not so much for the sanctity of my sanity.  I find that I get mad, and then sad, and then overall done with the way people are in the world. Wrongs that are considered right.

Today what has caused this is this article.

Disgusting, right?  It's not just that.  Obama got one, too.

Why does society allow such things?  What kind of world thinks its okay to even imagine, much less create things like this?  It just further says that violence is okay.  That somewhere imbedded in our society, shooting ex girlfriends and presidents we don't believe in - the mere want to do it - is just fine and dandy.

Boy, does this give me hope.

No comments: